Monday, November 4, 2013

Quilty Fun Sew Along - Week One - Apples!...




YaY!!!
Today is the very first week of the


Kicking it off in
 quilty apple-licious style is Kerry!
Click here to visit her… 
and to see her adorable apples…
(I heart her fabric choices)
and to get the Week One Apple 
download companion.



Here are my apples on the design board back when I made the sampler quilt.



A golden delicious...
pink lady...
jonathan...
 and a granny smith apple core:)


Now sew up your apple block 
and post it onto the 

Once your apple block is posted there…
you are entered into the drawing for a

YaY!

Click here to find out more
 about that and to see 
Kimberly and Debbie's cute apple blocks:)






I can't wait to see your apples!!! 

Have a "Quilty Fun"
kind of day!!!
xx
Lori

4 comments:

Shanna said...

This is one of my favorite blocks in the sampler! I am waiting on my book to get here so I shall be behind.

trish said...

Yay!! So cute! Just added my block to flickr. :o) And posted today on my blog!

Sigrid said...

Love your Apple Block. I had fun doing mine - just have to upload it to flickr.
Thank You Lori for this super fun project.

Tammy said...

Put my Apple Block on Flickr today:) There as so many beautiful apples there already, love seeing all the finished blocks:) Made a basket full of more lovely little apples as well; I'm making the Apple-licious Quilt for a special young lady I know who just became a teacher :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails