Monday, November 11, 2013

The Quilty Fun Sew Along - Week Two - Twinkly Stars!!!...


Good Morning cute people!


Today is Week 2 of the 

YaY!


My friend Amy from Nana Company 
is hosting this week.
Thanks Amy!
Her stars are so pretty:)
(as well as everything else that she makes)


 to go visit Amy and to get this weeks download
 for this weeks sashing measurements:)



These are the twinkly winter stars that
 I made way back for the original row along quilt...




And these are stars that I made for the sampler quilt.
The directions to make the twinkly stars 
 are on page 36 of


I didn't get a picture of them after I sewed them together…
but you can click
  here and here and here
to see cute little stars all sewn together for the sampler quilt:)


Don't forget to add a picture of your twinkly stars to the
It makes you eligible to win this weeks prize… 



So now we should have apples and stars all ready before next Monday...


When we will be doing the Courthouse Steps.



I hope you're all having some 


Sew it like you mean it!...
xx
Lori




10 comments:

Tammy said...

We had a light snowfall this morning so everything is covered in a blanket of Twinkly snow outside. I have a pot of homemade soup simmering on the stove and fresh baked bread just out of the oven. Supper is taken care of...sew I am happy as can Bee working away on my Twinkly Stars :) Have a wonderful day!

Sigrid said...

Thank you for making this such a fun project. Love all the giveaway chances. Hope to get started on my 'Stars' soon.

artes e arteirices said...

Ah infelizmente eu não encontrei o seu livro pra vender aqui no Brasil, amo seus trabalhos, um dia quero costurar assim....
parabens....

dream quilt create said...

The twinkly stars are fun to make! I just live your sew along :)

Elsa said...

Just ordered your book from Fat Quarter Shop and waiting it's arrival! Need to get caught up!

Material Mary said...

Lori it was so fun to see you Saturday up in Logan. I love all these projects...thanks for sharing your creativity....

Material Mary said...

Lori it was so fun to see you Saturday up in Logan. I love all these projects...thanks for sharing your creativity....

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming to Logan, your book, and the fun quilt along. Love you lots!

John'aLee said...

It's always inspiring to stop by your blog Lori. You have such a gift!

Unknown said...

Oh my, your row along quilt just arrived in my letterbox yesterday down under in South Australia. And without reading your blog last night I made a whole batch of apples, just need to join them into a row. Is this a re do of the row along or is it something new?

Related Posts with Thumbnails