Monday, December 2, 2013

The Quilty Fun Sew Along - Week 5 - Flying Geese! ...





Today we are playing with baby flying geese…


Because it's week 5 in the…





This weeks host is my friend Kristyne …
who blogs over at 
Go over and see her lovely geese and her lovely photos too!
She is sew amazing:)


I love making scrappy flying geese:)


I use my favorite method for making several at a time.


I've posted about it a lot:)
to see when I posted 
about them during the row along!


I am loving all of the pictures on the
keep up the good work!
 (or play as I like to call it:)

Have a Quilty Fun kind of day!
xx
Lori


5 comments:

Mary said...

I got mine all done! Thanks for the Quilty Fun. It's never a chore for me to SEW! It is always my FUN! I just needed a hint on how many to sew together. I had one left over, Hope that is right.

dream quilt create said...

I love your method of sewing flying geese! It's the best, but I still have to watch the tutorial to remember how to make them :) I love this Quilty Fun Sew Along! When it's finished, my son will be home from his mission!! Thanks for helping the time fly by :)

Scraps R Us said...

I am learning so many new techniques. I have been quilting for a long time and I learn something new rash week thanks .

Nana said...

WOW this is one technique I will have to try. Thanks for sharing.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Ellen said...

I haven't gotten your blog for quite a while and thought I had unsubscribed somehow so in subscribing again i
t said I was already subscribed. I am not getting your blog. What shall I do? I am missing your great ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails